CLIENT SERVICES AGREEMENT
This Agreement dated 2/21/2024 (“Effective Date”) between Dallas, Anthony & Jeffords, PLLC, (“DA&J”) 213 Katherine Drive, Flowood, Mississippi 39232, and the undersigned party (“Client”). Client and DA&J is referred to herein from time to time individually as “Party” and collectively as “Parties.”
DA&J will work with Client to:
1. Identify qualified locations and employees for Employee Retention Tax Credit (“ERTC”).
2. Gather applicable information and conduct the analysis necessary to determine the qualified work locations and employees eligible for the ERTC.
3. Calculate credits based upon data received and reviewed.
4. Prepare and deliver credit package to client with any applicable supporting schedules for Credits that are available during the term of this agreement.
5. This Agreement shall be for calculation of the ERTC and delivery of the necessary documents to the Internal Revenue Service to apply for such federal tax credits. This Agreement shall remain in force for one (1) year from the effective date.
6. Either party may terminate this Agreement if the other party has materially breached the Agreement, provided that the party claiming breach must give the other party at least 30 days prior written notice to cure the breach before terminating this Agreement. Upon termination, Client shall be obligated to immediately pay all invoices on completed work and for work in progress upon receipt of the invoice. This paragraph shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
7. DA&J is not a tax preparer and disclaims any and all responsibility for preparation of Client’s federal and/or state tax returns except those documents filed in connection with the tax credits related to the services described herein.
8. Client shall pay DA&J a 20% contingency fee based on the actual amount received for tax credits related to the services described herein
9. The contingency fee does not apply to any interest calculated by the IRS and applied to the credit amounts
10. Client will be invoiced when the tax credit package is delivered to the Internal Revenue Service. Invoices are due when the client receives payment from the Internal Revenue Service. This paragraph shall survive termination of this Agreement. DA&J stands behind its work and will fully defend the client at no additional fee in the event of an IRS audit pertaining to the Employee Retention Tax Credits prepared and certified by DA&J.
11. All Client Data provided to DA&J shall be deemed Confidential Information.
12. Any notice required or permitted under this Agreement will be deemed to have been given when personally delivered, deposited with a nationally recognized courier, or sent by registered or certified US mail, return receipt requested, postage prepaid, to the other Party at the address set forth at the beginning of this Agreement.
13. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Mississippi. Disputes will be settled by arbitration under the Rules of the American Arbitration Association.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Parties have caused this Agreement to be executed as of the date first written above.